After a fire at your home or office, the first thing you need to do is to contact your insurance company and begin the process of filing a claim for the damages. You will need to accurately complete all of the required forms related to fire damage to get full reimbursement under the terms of your policy.
This can be a complicated and confusing task, but that is where Restoration Solutions comes in. We have been helping customers with their fire damage restoration needs for years, giving us the knowledge needed to assist with the accurate and timely filing of insurance claims for customers in Dallas-Fort Worth.
Steps We Take to File Your Claim
The stress of dealing with fire damage can be compounded by concerns about receiving proper compensation from your insurance provider to cover the cost of damages to your structure and its contents. Claims often get bogged down in confusing paperwork, and we can remove that obstacle by streamlining the claims process for you.
Some of the steps we take in helping you file your insurance claim include:
- Document the items damaged in the fire
- Take pictures and videos of the damage
- Board up and tarp your home until your claim is processed
- Check your insurance policy for inclusions and estimate the damages
- Assist with filing the claim
- Follow-up with your insurance provider until the claim is processed