Restoration Solutions provides homeowners, business owners, and property managers with restoration services covering a vast array of water or flood damage emergencies. Our restoration services include water extraction, structural drying, water removal, and water damage cleanup in all affected areas in the home, basement or crawl space. With our knowledge of water damage restoration, we can stop mold growth and eliminate offensive odors.
Water Damage Restoration in the Greater Dallas-Fort Worth Area
Our Extensive Water & Flood Damage Repair Services
When you need help with water restoration and cleanup at your DFW home or business, Restoration Solutions is ready at a moment’s notice with:
Experienced Flood & Water Damage Cleanup Crews
Our IICRC-certified technicians are fully equipped to extract and decontaminate all evidence of water damage to your property. You can expect your Restoration Solutions crew to be kind, courteous, and competent while restoring your carpets, baseboards, walls and other affected areas of your home.
We understand that time is critical when water has entered your home. We will move quickly to immediately dry the area to prevent mold growth, then disinfect and sanitize the area to prevent additional exposure to possible waste materials, household chemicals, and diseases contained in the water.
Step-by-Step Preparation and Cleanup Procedures
When you spot water damage in your home, a checklist of things you can do to help before restoration technicians arrive includes:
- Shut off the water main source and close any window or door that allows water into the property.
- Remove valuable items and important legal documents that can be damaged.
- Remove furniture from the affected area.
- Remove items from wet carpets and floors to avoid possible stains.
Once our certified experts have arrived on the scene, Restoration Solutions’ cleaning crew will:
- Inspect and identify the source of water damage to make sure the flooding has stopped.
- Extract the water from your home with our truck-mounted system and water pumps.
- Seal off the affected area to prevent other areas from being flooded or damaged.
- Install drying equipment and dehumidifiers to dry wet carpet, hardwood floors, and all damaged materials.
- Look for mold damage.
Trust Restoration Solutions to Take Care of Your Water Damage
When water damage impacts your home or commercial property, you must move quickly to correct the situation. In the Greater Dallas-Fort Worth area, your best option is to give us a call at (972) 893-9028 to handle your issue. Our IICRC-certified crews have years of experience, and our company has an excellent rating on Google.