Did your home or commercial property in Arlington, TX, suffer from a roof leak or a burst pipe? Did a major rainstorm flood your basement? You need professional help to prevent additional damage to your property. Contact us at Restoration Solutions and get a quote for fast, reliable water damage restoration services.
Water Damage Restoration in Arlington, Texas
Restoration Solutions provides homeowners, business owners, and property managers with restoration services covering a vast array of water or flood damage emergencies. Our restoration services include water extraction, structural drying, water removal, and water damage cleanup in all affected areas in the home, basement or crawl space. With our knowledge of water damage restoration, we can stop mold growth and eliminate offensive odors.
Potential Sources of Water Damage
Texas homes and businesses can suffer water damage from many sources, including:
- Faulty home appliances such as dishwashers, washing machines, and water supply lines
- Toilet overflows and backups
- Water Heater failure or overflow
- HVAC drain overflows
- Slab or foundation leaks
- Roof Leaks
- Flash Flooding or Heavy Rainstorms
- Sump Pump failures
Whatever unwanted water source you’re dealing with, you must act quickly to mitigate water and flood damage. Call Restoration Solutions for reliable, practical instructions on reducing the extent of water damage before professional help arrives.
How To Protect Your Home or Business From Further Damage After Leaks, Flooding, and Other Water Emergencies
Did water invade your working or living space after a flood, heavy storm, or sewage backup? There are important steps you can take to reduce water damage and protect anyone in the vicinity. After you call our responsive team and until help arrives, you can:
- If possible, shut off the water source (e.g., the water valve delivering water to a damaged pipeline)
- Close any doors and windows letting water into the building
- If you have safe access to your power distribution panel, shut off circuit breakers to stop electricity flow to wet areas
- Remove valuable personal items, like money, electronics, and important documents, away from the flooded area
- If you can, move furniture to a dry spot and prop up cushions for drying
- Remove objects from wet carpet areas and floors to prevent stains
- Mop to remove excess water
Important Safety Guidelines
Avoid touching any electrical switches, outlets, or pieces of equipment that came into contact with water or are located in an affected area. Never try to siphon away water with a vacuum cleaner.
Leave the building immediately if you notice signs of serious structural damage, like a sagging ceiling. If your area experiences flooding, stay tuned to weather service updates and follow evacuation orders.
Why You Need Professional Water Damage Cleanup
When dealing with an emergency like flooding or leaks, water damage is often too extensive to tackle alone. Even if you identify the source and work hard to remove the water, you probably won’t be able to bring moisture levels back to normal.
Surfaces may seem dry, but if moisture is still trapped in your walls or under flooring, you won’t be able to restore the building structure on your own. Also, contaminated water may contain harmful bacteria, and any contact with it can be extremely dangerous.
Your best bet is to call a professional water damage mitigation service that will use air movers and other equipment to ensure speedy drying. Water damage pros will also help restore your property and belongings.
Our Water Damage Restoration Services
We offer comprehensive solutions for mitigating and repairing water damage. Our services include:
- Water extraction
- Removal of excess water
- Building structure drying
- Efficient cleanup of all affected areas
- Removing visible mold
- Mold growth prevention
- Sanitation and odor elimination
- Any necessary repairs to return your property to pre-loss condition
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
So, how do we tackle water damage? Our standard work process is as follows:
- First contact. As soon as you call us, our water mitigation specialists will ask a few focused questions to understand the severity of your water damage, offer initial instructions, and schedule an inspection ASAP.
- On-site assessment. Our crew will inspect your property, identify the water source, and give you a reliable water restoration cost estimate. We’ll immediately take urgent steps to prevent further damage.
- Water extraction. Our technicians will use specialized equipment to remove water, including standing water and water that has penetrated floors and your building structure. We’ll also remove any non-salvageable materials and separate them from affected items or surfaces we prepare to restore.
- Cleaning, drying, and restoring. We’ll proceed with a thorough cleaning and drying to extract moisture from walls, floors, structural materials, personal belongings, and furniture. We use industrial-grade equipment like powerful dehumidifiers to shorten drying time and bring moisture levels back to normal.
5. Construction and repairs. Once the drying process is complete, your property may need additional work to restore damaged structures. Our team will work hard to return your home or business to usable condition.
Experienced Flood & Water Damage Cleanup Crews
Our IICRC-certified technicians are fully equipped to extract and decontaminate all evidence of water damage to your property. You can expect your Restoration Solutions crew to be kind, courteous, and competent while restoring your carpets, baseboards, walls and other affected areas of your home.
We understand that time is critical when water has entered your home. We will move quickly to immediately dry the area to prevent mold growth, then disinfect and sanitize the area to prevent additional exposure to possible waste materials, household chemicals, and diseases contained in the water.
Step-by-Step Preparation and Cleanup Procedures
When you spot water damage in your home, a checklist of things you can do to help before restoration technicians arrive includes:
- Shut off the water main source and close any window or door that allows water into the property.
- Remove valuable items and important legal documents that can be damaged.
- Remove furniture from the affected area.
- Remove items from wet carpets and floors to avoid possible stains.
Once our certified experts have arrived on the scene, Restoration Solutions’ cleaning crew will:
- Inspect and identify the source of water damage to make sure the flooding has stopped.
- Extract the water from your home with our truck-mounted system and water pumps.
- Seal off the affected area to prevent other areas from being flooded or damaged.
- Install drying equipment and dehumidifiers to dry wet carpet, hardwood floors, and all damaged materials.
- Look for mold damage.
Why Choose Restoration Solutions
In a water crisis, you need help from the best and most competent water damage restoration service in your area. At Restoration Solutions, we’re proud to help home and business owners fight the devastating impacts of water damage.
Clients in the greater DFW area choose us for:
- Experience. In our 14 years of operation, we’ve helped mitigate and restore water damage in countless local homes and commercial properties.
- Availability. Did a water emergency crop up in the middle of the night or on the weekend? No worries — at Restoration Solutions, we’ll respond to any emergency event 24/7, and our expert crew will arrive at your doorstep within 90 minutes.
- Professionalism. Our IICRC-certified, reliable technicians use specialized drying equipment like air movers and submersible pumps to remove moisture and speed up the drying process of your flooring, furniture, and building materials.
- Reputation. We follow the highest industry standards and provide outstanding customer service. But don’t just take our word for it — read the stellar reviews by our satisfied local clients.
- Pricing. We offer free service estimates and highly competitive prices. Our experts can also assist you with your homeowner’s insurance claim.
Trust Restoration Solutions to Take Care of Your Water Damage
When water damage impacts your home or commercial property, you must move quickly to correct the situation. In the Greater Dallas-Fort Worth area, your best option is to give us a call at 972-790-6300 to handle your issue. Our IICRC-certified crews have years of experience, and our company has an excellent rating on Google.
Flood? Roof or Sewage Leak? Contact an Experienced Water Damage Restoration Company in Arlington, TX
Did your property suffer a water emergency? Do you notice signs of water damage? Call our water mitigation experts immediately. Standing water and persistent moisture can cause irreversible harm to your property, including structural damage and persistent mold growth, so don’t wait.
Schedule a free inspection with Restoration Solutions or call us at 972-640-7605 for 24/7 help after an emergency water event.